Disclaimer

Please, proceed carefully following the tips published in this blog, specially when Main Power is involved. I'm not responsible for any damages caused by what is written in this blog.
Thank you

Friday 6 March 2015

My new Raspberry PI 2




In a few days, I received my new toy...Raspberry PI 2



It has very strong tecnical characteristics...it's a real PC...but with low power consumption and a very small size...

- A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Micro SD card slot

It has no internal storage and so it's necessary to use a micro SD card as "Hard Disk"...I chose a 16 GB Sandisk card, which is an adequate size for the OS and some other stuffs...as OS I will install Fedora 21 Remix...

Ok, it's time to play with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment